An unlocked bootloader will open the gateways to customize the device beyond the limitations set by the manufacturer. Which means you can then further install TWRP recovery and root Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 using Magisk. It replaces the stock recovery On Android devices. It comes with many extra features compared to the stock recovery. If your bootloader is locked then you have to unlock it.
- Turn off your smartphone and boot into recovery mode by pressing Power + Volume Up buttons together.
- The device has become very popular among the buyers as well as the developer.
- The ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2 comes with a clean stock Android interface instead of the traditional Zen UI.
So read all the steps very carefully and follow all of them one by one. And yes this process will take some time, so relax and read the rooting guide carefully. Select the magisk manager zip file and Swipe the button to confirm the installation process. Note – I unlocked my bootloader using the unofficial method posted on XDA and relocking the bootloader using the below procedure worked for me. But there is no confirmation of this method working for phones whose bootloader was unlocked using the official method.
Anyways, you might be facing some issues with your Zenfone. On this page, you can find the official link to download Asus Zenfone Max Plus ZB570TL Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on your computer. The users can restore the data backup which they created earlier using the Asus Zenfone Flash Tool.
- Answer – No, in most cases people won’t get the official updates after unlocking the ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB bootloader.
- Make sure you read the pros and cons of unroot before rooting.
- Other than that, there is no bloat, and ROM is quite clean.
- But if not then, once you unlock the ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB bootloader then it’ll open the door of customization.
Every build is compiled to provide a stable android experience. Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 was released exactly 2 years ago and this is a perfect time to flash Custom ROMs on the device as we have many great custom ROMs available. Plus, you get a lot of new features and better support for Magisk Modules and Xposed Framework. The developers of popular custom recovery TWRP have added official support the OnePlus 7 Pro and ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2. Electronic Image Stabilization has been a topic of interest ever since Google announced Pixel devices with its support. The feature got many people talking, and manufacturers started adopting the technology instead of Optical Image Stabilization. As it information turns out, one of the most popular phones in the Indian market, the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 supports it, too.
Well, the Asus Zenfone Flash Tool can be used to flash the firmware on the Asus Zenfone devices. Do note that this will only work with the “Zenfone” devices by the Asus. For instance, you can use this tool to flash Firmware on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1/ M2. Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using an Asus Zenfone series of the device as your primary Android Device. Now, there is no denying the fact that the Asus Zenfone is one of the best Smartphone series especially if you are on a budget. We have already seen how good is the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 and M2 are.